FIFA World Cup
Covering Every Minute of FIFA World Cup Action
The ultimate global football competition will kick off this June in Moscow, capturing the hearts of millions of football fans around the world. Gracenote World Cup Data covers it all, enabling Gracenote Sports customers to heighten the fan experience, engaging audiences across websites, mobile apps, broadcast programming and TV platforms.
Full FIFA World Cup data from the Final Draw and international friendlies to the tournament group stages and the World Cup final match.
Robust Stats & Editorial
World Cup tournament predictions, full schedule, live match results, play-by-play, historical data, ‘where to watch’ TV channel details, and unique data-driven editorial content.
Delivery & Customization
Easy to manage API data feeds, as well as customizable, responsive hosted widgets, available in multiple languages for easy integration across websites, mobile apps, broadcast and video platforms.
- Engage audiences across platforms with the most comprehensive, high quality and up-to-date coverage for the 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Enrich any digital property with ready-to-insert widgets and easy-access APIs
- Equip editorial teams with content featuring facts plus unique insights and commentary
- Enhance TV program interfaces with live scores, tournament details and links to related programs mapped to tournament match airings on TV
- Available globally
- Support for multiple languages available