TV AND MOVIE IMAGERY
Gracenote’s Pixel Perfect Imagery Drives Next Generation Interfaces
Visual images helps transform on-screen guides and user interfaces beyond static listings and grids. TV show, celebrity and movie images from Gracenote create visually stunning user experiences and provide TV viewers a fast, easy way to find their favorite programs to watch as they browse catalogs.
TV & Movie Art
Gracenote has millions of TV and movie images from thousands of sources around the world. This includes TV series and episodic images, TV news and community programming, movie poster art for domestic and international box offices, as well as TV station logos.
Gracenote Image Standard
Images are delivered using Gracenote’s exclusive Image Standard, a process that supports common aspect ratios and sizes, and is flexible enough for a wide range of design styles for user interfaces.
Enhanced Celebrity Images
The acquisition of Baseline and Studio System gives Gracenote customers a broader portfolio of imagery, including celebrity headshots, red carpet images and on-set photography. In addition, the company’s database of historical images provides photography from the golden years of cinema.
- Gracenote is the single, trusted source for all entertainment data and imagery on the planet, serving 85 countries and 35 languages.
- The industry’s most comprehensive source of celebrity images lets pay TV operators and on-demand services create the richest user interfaces.
- The Gracenote Image standard delivers TV and Movie art in common aspect ratios and sizes that work for any screen.
- Vertical and horizontal image formats ensure design flexibility (16:9, 4:3, 3:4, 2:3).
- Gracenote’s strict editorial guidelines ensure consistent image quality across datasets, categories and regions.
Reliable, flexible and scalable delivery for all platforms via Web-based API.
TV Images: TV Series and Episodic images.
Movie Images: Movie Poster artwork and official publicity photos in a wide range of sizes and formats.
International Movie Posters: Movie artwork from select international boxes, including translated and alternative titles.
Enhanced Celebrity: Red Carpet and Awards, Publicity Photos, Headshots, In-Era Images (showing celebrities throughout the years) and International Images.
Below-the-Line Credits: Select images for writers, producers, editors, production designers and other TV and movie industry professionals.
Sports Imagery: Team and League Logos.
TV Station Logos: Gracenote populates Electronic Program Guides with up-to-date logos for TV networks and affiliates around the globe.
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East