The Ultimate Tool for Music Curation
Gracenote Rhythm Curation is a Web-based application that puts the power of curation in the hands of music editorial teams, allowing them to craft unique playlists across genres, eras, moods and tempos. It blends the best of technology and data with the passion and creativity of music industry professionals.
- Create custom playlists using Gracenote’s music descriptor system, including Genre, Era, Origin, Language Artist Type, Mood, Tempo and Style.
- Dive into hundreds of thousands of artist profiles to inspire new stations and playlists.
- Fine tune and iterate results in real time, instead of manually searching and selecting.
- Immediately preview results using a built-in music player.
- Analyze station and playlist results with dynamically created infographics.
- Save and publish stations and playlists to the Gracenote Rhythm Web Service or export to text files with catalog IDs.
- Rhythm Curation can be used with or without a customer music catalog.
- Customers with a catalog can integrate their unique IDs and filter results specifically to the available music.
North America: United States, Canada and Mexico
Europe: UK, France, Germany and Nordics
Latin America: Spanish Latin America, Brazil
Asia: Japan and Korea