Big TV Brands Turn to Gracenote as they Expand Globally
Gracenote is the magic behind the on-screen guide – providing TV schedules, synopses, imagery and ratings information for practically every TV program and channel in the universe. A world-class editorial team, combined with close relationships with top broadcasters, ensures Gracenote’s TV listings are consistently accurate, up-to-date and always ready for primetime.
Gracenote supports more than 85 countries, 35 languages and reaches more than 150 million pay and free TV households. Growth throughout Western Europe and Latin America, combined with the acquisitions of What’s-ON India and HWW, has extended Gracenote’s position as the world’s leading provider of TV schedules and video data, hands-down.
High Quality Editorial
Gracenote has defined the standard for editorial quality in the TV industry, with hundreds of editorial experts dedicated to carefully creating and curating program TV listings, imagery and synopsis data for millions of TV programs and movies. These same rigorous guidelines and uncompromising standards are replicated everywhere Gracenote has a presence around the globe.
- Gracenote is the leading trusted source for international TV listings, serving 85 countries and 35 languages.
- Local TV schedules for up to 21 days out of North America, and up to 14 days out of Latin America, Europe, APAC and the Middle East; listings updated frequently for all regions.
- Gracenote’s TV Street Maps service monitors TV channel placement and availability across India’s complex and daily changing TV channel landscape.
- Gracenote IDs (TMS) map TV episodes with seasons to power DVR recording, season pass functionality and VOD availability. quality imagery for TV programs, movies and local news and programming, including episodic and season images.
- High quality editorial and descriptive data and a vast library of imagery for TV programs, movies and local news and programming, including series, seasons and episodes.
- Reliable, flexible and scalable delivery with near real-time updates.
- North America
- Latin America
- Australia & New Zealand
- Middle East