FIFA World Cup 2022TM
Covering Every Minute of FIFA World Cup Action
The ultimate global football competition will kick off this December in Qatar, capturing the hearts of millions of football fans around the world. Gracenote World Cup Data covers it all, enabling Gracenote Sports customers to heighten the fan experience, engaging audiences across websites, mobile apps, broadcast programming and TV platforms.
Full FIFA World Cup™ coverage from the Friendlies on the Road to Qatar through the Final Tournament trophy ceremony
Delivery & Customization
Easy to manage API feeds & customizable hosted widgets available in multiple languages, for websites, apps, video, and in-auto platforms.
Robust Stats & Editorial
Predictions, full schedule, live match results, historical data, linking to live and replay video, where to watch details, and unique data-driven editorial content.
- Engage audiences across platforms with the most comprehensive, high quality and up-to-date coverage for the 2022 FIFA World Cup
- Provide easy access to all tournament details, live data and statistics via API data feeds with ability to connect to video, driving tune-in, discovery with audiences
- Enrich websites & apps with ready-to-use responsive and customizable widgets, including stats and data visualizations, driving increased traffic and saving resources & costs
- Equip editorial team with our Facts & Figures service to provide unique data-driven insights to support your quality coverage, gaining traction with audiences
- Available globally
- Support for multiple languages available